2013年9月2日月曜日

The climax of the TV drama

I've been into the TV drama"amachan" every morning for these days.
I was more caught by the characters of the scenario for example, Haruko, Natsu, Aki, Hiromi and Mr.Futomaki than the story.
It's like a stage show full of exaggerations and big performance of the play that makes comical and funny.
It's just the entertainment that's why I enjoy it.
But it's turned very serious from this week.
It's because about the day of East Japan big earth quake March 11 in 2011 when we never forget!
I'm more moved than before.
This drama is not only fancy or comical but really passionate to encourage people who are still in grief from the lost.
I pay attention for those who has been devoted to reconstruct from the disaster and rehabilitate from post traumatic stress disorder.
I really hope this drama cheers lots of people who are in problem.


2 件のコメント:

  1. I am watching series of the morning TV drama "Amachan" every morning as possible, too.
    Indeed, the scenario of heretofore were a lot of fun and comical.
    But it intertwined the Great East Japan Earthquake from this week, and scenario of drama will be likely to change.
    Although it is remainder one month, I also hope that drama give a smile and hope to the people of the earthquake victims.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'm looking forward to seeing it until the end of this month.

      削除

Please send a comment