2014年7月16日水曜日

A book today

I've met a book which represents my own thought and opinion totally .
I couldn't help without crying in joy.
It's "Thank you all for letting me alive"
I think it gives enlightenment and realization to be balanced and happy. It also makes life simple and easy.
I've learned a lot in my life and it's time to give it out.
The author who is an emergency medical doctor having treated ER patients,says "Better give and give than give and take because we are given life by others."
I've read it once but I'd like to read carefully again and again and quote some of important lines now on.
"We are connected even after death with loved one."
It makes me really healed, helpful and sympathized because I'm still in pain with the loss of my father who has passed away last year.

This is my own consideration in my mind .....
I'm convinced that his new life would start close to me.
"The baton of life" will be replaced to next the generation.
I don't know what will happen in the future but I remember the memory in my life.






12 件のコメント:

  1. I'm sorry that I didn't read it.
    The author is a emergency medical doctor and I think he faces death everyday.
    I always forget I'II die someday and I think usual that I live.
    I lived three fourths of my life.I think I could live to good luck now.
    I don't know what will happen in the future,I'd like to live positive.


    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's important to live for today not for yesterday nor tomorrow.

      削除
  2. My father died in a traffic accident 30 years ago.
    but, sometimes, I remember father at the unexpected time.
    Mother is 91 years old, but continues living alon in active whil it's supported by the people of the aroud.
    I always thanks to people supporting mother.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. We are alive by being given a lot of help so thanking for gratitude to all of the creatures even the trees and little animals.
      That's why we can give back to others as much as possible.

      削除
  3. it’s a book that looks good!
    If I lose a loved one, it’s not possible to recover from grief.
    I've heard of it as follows.
    “Warmness and kindness of love one is inherited in you.”
    So I want to connect to my children a connection with the person who died. I'd like to live with feeling as my treasure.

    From Sandra

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'm sure your prayers will send to the spirits in the universe and you can make it with mother's love.

      削除
  4. It is talked about health,the care if I meet a friend when it is my year.
    there is it various ways,But as for the helpless thing,It is said in straight fact even that I can do anithing that even enytjng is it fun and dose it

    返信削除
    返信
    1. All we need is the power to enjoy life!

      削除
  5. He becomes in a thousant winds and it's wiping and covering it.
    Your father is always wathing you in the sky ! But It's sad that a figure isn't in sight.
    I will think・・・If the part which I had carried out is returned to others and next generation.
    Give and give・・・exactly・・・I would like to carry out the heart saying.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Oh....that's it!
      I liked it and holding in my mind.
      I remember that Yoko Ono said " There was always gentle wind, that was you!"
      She noticed about her husband John.

      削除
  6. I did not feel "death" so far, but came to think it as familiar matter in these days when I exceed the 70-year-old.
    However, I never feel fear or worry against death.
    Rather, I think that how spend meaningfully a few remaining life.
    I want to leave as much as possible the proof that I live.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'm sure you are living fully and will have no regret when the time comes to the moment....as everyone wants it as well.

      削除

Please send a comment