2014年7月26日土曜日

Nothing special

Yesterday it was hell hot!
I parked at the hospital to see Sadako. (She had been emergent sick for two weeks in the hospital but now getting better. She is to get back on Monday.)
My point is when I was back to my car the thermometer in my car was more than the counter, over 60 degrees C.
It was from 11:00 to 13:00 and the most highlight hotness in the daytime.
If a little baby or animal were left alone in a car, they absolutely went to die!

Be careful of heatstroke not only for the little children, old people but yourself!
Drink tea or water every moment and take a nap if you need.
Summer heat supplies great energy but makes us emit much water and power as well.
So eat and take moderate sleep, too.


6 件のコメント:

  1. It's hot today from morning!!
    Yesterday, I went to "Tsugaike natare garden" with husband.
    This is a preliminary inspection I will to go the with my group tomorrow.
    When I return to the parking and opened the door in the car had become hotter and clothes for change of clothes was very hot.
    From now on, I will go to see the state of mather.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's better to go to the mountain during the hot days.
      We are living in the heathland which we made it dead and concrete jungle.
      I hope we will never destroy nature any more.

      削除
  2. What a suprise national high temperature is !
    Let's take adequate meal and sleep and drink water a little early.
    By the way,the summer intensive course of TCOFL also finished the half. "Slightly good talk"
    A senior said 「Since it's likely to live long, carry out specialization course attendance next time」
    His friend said 「I wonder if you'll have a good chance with thinking so」
    Everybody in an elevator became a smilling face.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. You've attended summer intensive course, haven't you? You did a good job!

      削除
  3. First, I'd like to express my sympathies for Sadako.
    But I'm glad that she will be leaving hospital early next week.

    By the way, it was really hot today. Maximum temperature of Toyama seems to have been 38 degrees the best in this year.
    At such situations, I walked abut 20 kilometers round trip between Arimineguchi station of local railway and Tateyama station at regular meeting of the walking club in the morning of today.
    During this walking, I had to drink water or tea of about 2 liters in order to prevent exsiccation.
    Especially, the ice water was very delicious for me after walking.
    Then, I did cheer the baseball game of elder grandson in the city in the afternoon.
    Surprisingly it has been occured 10 times traffic of ambulance in the near ground during the game for 2 hours.
    Maybe, heat illness will likely has occurred frequently in this hot weather.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thanks for your concern to Sadako. It's so amazing of her recovery. I'm sure she wil live to her life perfectly.

      削除

Please send a comment