2014年12月22日月曜日

Dad changes diapers

I saw my daughter being very happy because she and her husband are helping each other to raise their baby.
In the weekend When dad was at home and mom was tired giving mother's milk and changing diapers during night, dad helped day time instead.
It was not seen in Japan so much when I was having babies.
My husband had never done such changing diapers because he didn't think it not man work.
Time has changed or different culture is it?
How's it going now in Japan?
" Ikumen" is familiar in the new age , isn't it?








8 件のコメント:

  1. The husband of My daughter is helping to housework very much ,too .He likes cooking ,cleaning and child raising . My husband ,too .He has helped to house keeping until now .They are japanese .

    返信削除
    返信
    1. That's great of you having beautiful family to help each other.
      I think you and your daughter are very happy to have a splendid partner.

      削除
  2. Thank you for yesterday.
    Immediately I opend the site.
    It's good to can see the endemic species of the region.
    By the way,
    My son is coming home late from work. But he also has been taking care of his daughter in the middle of the night.
    And, daughter-in-law said in e-mail that he also helping with housework.
    Nearby young husbands also helping his wife.
    Time have changed!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Well, recently young couples are common to help each other sharing works in and out.

      削除
  3. It was good times!
    because I was busy with work in the case of me,I had my parents examine it
    I was thanks my parents!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yeah...I owed a lot to my parents to raise kids!

      削除
  4. When I was young(a few decades ago) in Japan, the baby care was exclusively baby's mother and my mother role.
    I had occasionally put in a bath, but had never changing the diaper.
    But, in the current my home, my son are putting in a bath or changing the diapers as much as possible.
    Maybe, in modern Japan, I think that it has become commonplace to the babycare even man.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Nowadays "Ikumen" is the first thing to choose a husband.

      削除

Please send a comment