2014年12月24日水曜日

Snugglesaurus

A five-week-baby is eating mother's milk too much. Jace sleeps short and wakes up to want milk very often. He is very busy with milk, pee and poos all day and night...such a baby's life.
He becomes like a dinosaur such as a snugglesaurus, which means wanting to be hold in the arm when he is awake, otherwise he never stop crying in the bed.
The three of us, my daughter, her husband and me are taking turn to have him in our arms until he goes to sleep.
I remember my daughter was like that, sleeping less and crying to want milk so much that made me mad so much!
I know it was a short period of parenting to raise a baby.
A crying baby should be protected like a prince or a princess in the warm arms as much as possible.
















8 件のコメント:

  1. How cute your grandson is!
    He is really Australian, isn't he.
    I'd like to talk English with him in the future.
    By the way, how do you like Australia life?
    You must be happy everyday.
    We had a heavy snow from Hokkaido to Kyushu lately.
    It seems the natural world got angry.
    Merry Christmas!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for your attention.
      I have an easy life in Au in summer.
      It really splendid fine weather every day here!
      I wake up with the morning sun at around 5:00 am every morning here.

      削除
  2. After a long time I met you.
    Although I felt your mood was unlike you in classroom, is it my imagination?
    Really they are adorable monster!
    By the way,
    Do you spend what christmas Eve tonight?
    I wish you a happy christmas!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'm going to attend BBQ Christmas Eve visiting friend's house with my daughter, son-in-law and Jace in the evening. Tomorrow we are going to visit the son-in-law's family house, Jace's great grandparents' house on Christmas lunch. We are cooking sushi roll and take there.

      削除
  3. Jace has passed more one month since he was born, wasn't he?
    Your daughter, her husband and you have been struggling to baby care, aren't it?
    I think you're doing the role of the good grandma.

    By the way, although snow that fell two days ago disappeared in the city of Toyama, tomorrow can be expected to "White Christmas" because it seems to snow with the weather forecast tomorrow.
    In addition, I was carried out the creation of New Year's card all day today. According to the post office, if posting on until tomorrow, it will be surely delivered to the New Year's Day.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yeah....we are celebrating Jace's first Christmas!

      削除
  4. Merry Christmas!
    How is summer Christmas
    I hear it everyday when santa comes over by a helicopter with shorts,sandals by "kiso eigo3"hearing

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Happy Christmas to you!
      Hope you are having a fantastic white Christmas.

      削除

Please send a comment