2014年12月31日水曜日

The New Year's Eve

Finally the end of the year has come around. But I don't feel like the usual Christmas nor the last moment of the year.
I'm in the summer still being in 2014 so long.
I'm sure I will feel to be lost time like Urashima Taro who had been in the Dragon Castle when I will be back to Japan.
Anyway we are getting to meet A New Year 2015 soon.

My daughter has finished knitting of "dragon costume" for Jace.
She is enjoying to dress his son with her favorite design costume.
We are going to New Year fire works at around midnight near the park. She will let him wear it.

I'm sorry there seems much snow for a few days between the end of the year and the new year in Japan.
Wishing you happy New Year's Eve.




8 件のコメント:

  1. I can to know a little bit everyday life of other countries by looking at your blog.
    When they celebrate the New Year in Australia, do the children wear a costume?
    By the way,
    Toyama is not fall snow now.
    But weather forecast saying that the New Year's weather will be bad weather from today's three o'clock.
    Although daughter's plans to return to Tokyo by airplane, but will be able to return to the safe?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. My daughter doesn't still give up coming back to Japan with Jace but I'm worried about her taking a small baby in a plane so saying that never come without a company.

      削除
  2. Finally, it became the last day of this year, New Year's Eve, didn't it?
    I think it's certainly strange feeling for you to welcome the New Year's Eve and New year's Day in midsummer.
    In addition, your daughter is very dexterous to perform knitting of "dragon costume" for Jace chan. I think it will look good well him.
    I wish that you and your daughter family will greet the Happy New Year.

    By the way, finally my wife was also affected with norovirus.
    After all, only I was safe this time.
    But, her medical condition is lightly and the family of son also are getting better rapidly. So, my family will be able to greet somehow the Happy New Year.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. That's good for your son's family are getting better so early.
      Hope all your family being healthy next year!

      削除
  3. Thank you all!
    A toast to you and to a happy and successful New Year !

    返信削除
    返信
    1. A lot of thanks to you all, too.
      I appreciate for this year so much and hope next year also grateful!

      削除
  4. Oh, it's already the end of the year. It's been so fast. I hope you will have a great year!
    Jace is growing up in good health!
    You are so happy to spend with your lovely family this New Year's Eve.
    Sandra

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for your comment.
      I'm still not in the end of year because of being in summer.
      But I will reconize it when I'll be back to Japan.

      削除

Please send a comment