2015年3月13日金曜日

Coffee may reduce diseases

I'm not sure whether coffee including caffeine could affect to reduce cancer, Alzheimer or Parkinson's disease but study on coffee says it could be better to prolong life.
The other hand caffeine is said to harm women's menopause or pregnancy.
Recently my daughter was in pregnancy she asked me to send her non caffeine coffee, so I sent her organic dandelion coffee.
It's said great effect to pregnant women.
I wonder coffee is good for you but I'm a coffee lover and drink a few cups a day.

"There are times when coffee is bad for you, and it depends on your genetics, your age and even how you make your coffee.
Coffee lovers rejoice! There are more studies than ever encouraging you to sip for your good health."
The good effects of coffee




6 件のコメント:

  1. I drink instant coffee 2-3 cups every day, but I am not true coffee lover.
    I think that the coffee is a drink to enjoy it for oneself basically but not to drink for the purpose of an effect for the disease.
    I think that itself to drink delicious coffee obediently is the best with mind and body.

    By the way, "Twilight Express" was last run today.
    I saw off the Sapporo departure's train at my nearby location this morning and took a picture.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Indeed coffee is a kind of favor not a healthy food originally.
      It may be from the promotion or something else but I'm a coffee lover and must thing for everyday life.
      It'll be renewal from this weekend by the Hokuriku Shinkansen.

      削除
  2. Previously I hardly drink coffee.
    But, recently I became to drink in the friedship.
    When I working, because caffeine is not good to pregnant women, the workmate were drinking non caffeine tea or coffee during pregnancy.
    The coffee had heard that will be to the prevention of cancer. And if also effective for Alzheimer's, I'll drink more coffee!
    By the way,
    Last night, mother of child's classmate who lives in the neighborhood died suddenly.
    Because her age is close to me, it's very shock.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'm not sure but I'm going to test by my own drinking several cups of coffee a day.

      削除
  3. I have 2 or 3 cups of coffee everyday.
    I didn't have coffee when I was pregnancy,because caffeine is said to be bad for pregnancy.
    I heard that coffee including caffeine could affect to reduce cancer too.
    Whatever I'd like to enjoying coffee from now on.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I also like green tea or brown tea as well as coffee.
      We can enjoy tea and chat with sweet among women's time!

      削除

Please send a comment