2015年3月9日月曜日

The memory of taste

I've been searching for old memory of the taste in my school lunch.
It was fried beans. It tasted crispy and juicy as well as sweet and slight salty.
I had not eaten it for a long while and really want it.
I happened to get a recipe of the classic taste fried beans at the soy shop.
I tried it following to the recipe.
It was almost done. But it was close because I didn't use rice starch but corn's.
I was not satisfied with the taste yet but would never try again.
The cook with much oil would not healthy to me any more.
I'd better cook it without oil.
I will use more beans in different healthy recipe.






6 件のコメント:

  1. Regrettably, doesn't come up the school lunch memories.
    I wonder doesn't the interest about eating.......
    By the way,
    Yesterday's riddle I thought  ”Which" is "Dotiradesuka?"
    Even so, My brain haven't flexibility...LOL
    Well,
    March 8( yesterday) was "International Women's Day"
    It enacted in 1975 by United Nation.
    Because there was lecture about " Women's rights" in the Sanforte, I went with friends.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. You are so active from walking, trekking to following lecture of women's day!

      削除
  2. Is this what is called "anger beans"(Ikari-beans) in Japan?
    Although I am not in the memory because it was very long ago, did you eat this in school lunch? However, I also eat this well now.
    I can not stop eating it if start eating because it is salty and very savory.

    By the way, I am sometimes watching at the morning drama series of NHK TV "Massan".
    In the drama, Elly sometimes speak in English, but today she spoke friendly ancient Japanese proverb "One good turn deserves another" by English. I have learned English a little at this drama.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Indeed...as you notice one of the Japanese virtue " One good turn deserve another " is very impressed.
      We need to keep and send it to the descendants.

      削除
  3. I didn't know fried beans.
    I had fried broad bean at the snack.
    A fried whale's meat is my memory of the taste in my school lunch.
    It was so hard that I couldn't nip it off. I didn't like it.
    The menu in the school lunch changes as the times.
    I almost had bread in my school lunch.But my children had rice.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. When I was in the school days I didn't like school lunch, especially bread and milk.
      I used to give them to some friends behind the teacher.

      削除

Please send a comment