2015年3月17日火曜日

Spring spring

I weeded in the garden for the first time this year.
After the snowy days green weeds grow fast and cover the ground immediately.
I planted some bulbs of flowers and then weeded for 2hours until getting dark in the evening.
I'm very surprised at the power of plants and growing power.

This topic is also amazing creature lately in the magazine.
The nematode worms are used for medical research.
It's said to enable us to check cancer. It's an awesome examiner!
It's reported that parasitic nematode worms such as Anisakis that are attracted by the smell of cancer. It's used for detecting cancer.
It's very unique and primitive way to find cancer.
Awesome examiner




6 件のコメント:

  1. Because the warm weather tempted me, I went for wolk.
    Today come out sweat when walking.
    When I return to the house, I was worrisome about weeds of front of entrance. So, I had also weeding.
    Today is the day that I want to do something at the out side.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's said today's temperature higher than usual and felt warm without AC inside but I was very cold in the room. I felt warmer outside today.

      削除
  2. What a unique idea to find cancer to using nematode worms!

    It's warm today.
    I saw butterbur scapes,horsetails and dandelions blooming when I walked.
    I got "Hukimiso" from my neighbor.It tasted bitter,but I like this bitter taste.I felt spring taste.
    I went to Kanazawa by Hokuriku sinkansen"Kagayaki" and came back by"Thurugi"
    It took about 20 minutes. Hokuriku sinkansen was very fast and rided well.
    It's a little trip but I had a very good time and was excited.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Wow...you had a nice one day trip to Kanazawa.
      I'd also like to take the 20 minutes Shinkansen to there!

      削除
  3. Today's topics is very interesting, isn't it?
    I hope that this inspection method will be put to practical use early.

    By the way, since it was warm in good weather from morning today, I was also made weeding in my garden during the morning.
    In addition, during weeding, I heard singing of bush warbler for the first time this year.
    I've really felt that spring are coming in right there.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I found the first tsukushi and getting to root for the sugina in the garden.
      I'd better remove it as early as possible before getting spread!

      削除

Please send a comment