2015年3月12日木曜日

The daughter following her father's will

The surgeon doctor Uchiyama was in the operation at the Ishinomaki hospital when the giant Earthquake attacked on March 11, 4 years ago.
He never escaped from the divested area and dedicated to help people who had big damages. He lived with the victims and injured people at there apart from his own family in the different city, Natori.

Though after a year he suddenly died of over work. His heart was depressed with heavy restless labor.

His daughter Yukino is now inspired by his respectable father and studying social medical worker to help people as his father did
She lives her life with his father's will.
Following her father's will



6 件のコメント:

  1. From 4 years ago, there are too many people who should spend totally different life from yeaterday.
    Although I didn't suffer direct damage, I'll never forget even now Kobe's devastation and the voice of daughter a phone.
    I want to send a heartfelt ale to Ms.Yukino.
    By the way,
    Until a little while ago, the sun had appearance. But, now snowing.
    I wonder when spring come?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's so strange these weather recently.
      I'm sorry I had already changed my studless tires to normal ones...it makes me troubles.

      削除
  2. I will admire the devoted work towards the earthquake disaster of the surgeon doctor Uchiyama.
    In addition, I was impressed to Yukino who are learning with the aim of social medical worker to take over her father's intention.
    By the way, it have passed 4 years since the unprecedented large earthquake, I am concerned about that this major disaster is turned likely to weathering.
    I think we must never allowed to weathering.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. We can't resist natural disaster but we need to think more about getting along with nature....so to speak we are absolutely a part of nature.

      削除
  3. Really touching....so impressed with these hero with courage.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for the comment!
      I'm glad you've got touched and encouraged.

      削除

Please send a comment