2015年3月8日日曜日

Weekend riddle

Though it was declared out of hibernation season still being cold air these days.
I'd better reading or paper work inside in the weekend.
Today I upload my own riddles in the end.
I hope you can also make your own riddles.
Weekend Riddle

Answer of the today's riddles
1. Tomorrow
Tomorrow never knows but it surely comes.
2. Ice
Ice is as hard as rock but it melts and disappears.
3. 〜 5. are all directions.
West because of curve line looks like waist.

4. North west because of the airline career.

5. East because of Clint Eastwood
from the actor.

6. South because of the Southern Cross.




6 件のコメント:

  1. Though my brain is made to full rotation, won't know.
    No1 is dream?
    No2 is decision?
    No5 is Hollywood?
    But, the other answer couldn't think!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'll tell you later in the evening!
      It's getting brighter outside.
      I can dry my clothes outside now.

      削除
  2. I guess the answer of today's riddle is as follows.
    1. Nobody knows but comes to see you.
    Answer is "stranger".
    2. Once as hard as rock but disappear soon.
    Answer is "ice".
    3. Which direction to the curve line?
    Answer is "turning point".
    4. Which way to the airline?
    I can't solved this riddle.
    5. Which wood to the actors studio?
    Answer is "Hollywood".
    6. Which hemisphere can be seen the blessing star?
    Answer is "Southern hemisphere" because there is Southern Cross.

    By the way, my riddle is as follow.
    Which of the following words is the difference one and why?
    [uncle, grandson, cousin, nephew, daughter, aunt, father, niece]

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I guess your riddle answer is cousin because it is only unisex , others have each male and female.

      My answer will be shown later. You did a good job.

      削除
  3. That's right. It was a very clear explanation. My riddle was too easy to you, isn't it?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I think you are great! You have a mirror nuron which enables to grow your ability at once!

      削除

Please send a comment