2015年3月30日月曜日

The doctor in the battle field

The doctor who is well known as a terminal care hospital and treat patients to go natural not against the aging problems or diseases.
His name is Minoru Kamata.
I knew his name as an author of "Ganbaranai" which tells his policy of treatment to test and help patients easy and comfortable to live in the end of their life in his hostile.
"Ganbaranai" means to help support recovery or hope to live joyfully. Giving feeling happiness and just removing pain, never giving painful operation nor surgery.
He's been to help support to Iraq since the Gulf War for 10 years.
He's still going to support there more often. The matters go worse and worse and more medical support is necessary.
I'm very moved with his mercy to help life not only in Japan but also the people in the worst poor medical war field.
The doctor in the battle field



4 件のコメント:

  1. I also would like to admire Minoru Kamata doctor who have been doing medical support in Iraq for 10 years as beliefs with "I fight terrorism with a stethoscope".
    I also think that although it have occurred a very ruthless or brutal incidents in all over the world, it can not be solved by just only military response and it is very important to eliminate poverty and various disparities that become those is born green body.

    返信削除
  2. I also know Dr.Kamata.
    I worked in the hospital that focus on regional medicine.
    I'm not nurse. But during my tenure, and I worked 12 years at the department of home medical care.
    I also saw that chilren photos of suffering for childhood cancer by depleted uranium.
    The US government says don't know the cause relationship of childhood cancer and depleted uranium.
    But, Is there anything affected by any cause other?
    In human action, not stupid and misery thing more than war.
    By the way,
    This year, sardines is large catch!
    I bought a lat it, and frozen separately as can be used any time.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I wish no war in the world...there is no rich and poor as well as no heaven, no hell.

      削除

Please send a comment