2015年7月11日土曜日

After reading

I read a book
"For the happy ending what I need to talk to you immediately" by a 34-year-old young surgeon Yujiro Nakayama, who dared to confess his philosophy of his own as a doctor and now really wants to his patients happy ending if they were limited life.
He tells that doctors are helpless to the incurable diseases but can support their life fulfilled without pain if they were suffering.
It's said happy ending is leaded by the happy living and enjoying life.
That's why he can't stop telling sudden death would happen to every one so you should face to yourself dying at last. Then you should end happily for someone you love.
After reading I really adore his sincere and honest mind. I think his truth will make encourage not only his patients but also people who can't get his surgery.
I also become a fan of his theory and live my life honestly.




4 件のコメント:

  1. I also agree with his theory.
    Even if the death come suddenly, I want to greet it with a smile.
    For that purpose, I want to cherish the "now".
    By the way,
    Today is busy day. But, I'm glad the weather is good. It will also dary well large laundry things.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It turns summer rapidly though it had been cold until the day before.
      It will be weather not sure each day!

      削除
  2. Buddhist monks of Japan tell frequently preachment at funeral which corresponds to the "MEMENTO MORI" in this article.
    I am also afraid the death, but it does not feel the death when I am living day-to-day life.
    But I think that probably I'm disturbed very much if I receive a sentence of death.
    Today's blog is very serious, isn't it?

    By the way, today was the hot day which seems to be midsummer, wasn't it?.
    I cheered baseball game of grandchild in the morning and continued the editing work in the afternoon.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's very uneasy to live around the world these days. That's why I'm having better day until the end...it's natural for all living things.
      Summer heat has come around finally.

      削除

Please send a comment