2015年7月9日木曜日

Dangerous food

I've ever written about dangerous food before.
This report says new ones which updates recently.
I wonder not only can of tomatoes but also other can of food are contained of BPA.....I'm worried about canned food, for example, can of tuna, can of beer, can of fruits or any other stuffs of can.
What do you think?
Dangerous food 1
Dangerous food 2

---------------------------------------
My opinion is that
You don't have to worry too much as long as you don't want to live until 100 but you'd better know that for children and young people who need to live healthier and stronger for their family.

6 件のコメント:

  1. Before I heard that can of tomato is dangerous food. So, I stopped to use it.
    I'm vegetables, fruits and meats are buying from Coop as possible.
    Of course, It will check the producing district and pesticides.
    But, Sometimes I think that it's not necessary to the very unreasonable.
    Because, The rest of my life is visible...LOL
    By the way,
    New companions joined the "Eigodedojo". It's fun!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yes, I also think too much healthy attention makes me sick. I love to eat what I want to eat at the time....sometimes fast food or sweets and desserts.
      I don't care about occasional pleasure.
      Oh...well, in summer vacation and during no class, guys gathering and chatting here in English.

      削除
  2. Although my home does not almost buy the canned foods and drinks and also we have been kept "regionally produced and consumed" at vegetables, I am surprised that once again there is many kind of potential risk of food reading this article.
    I want more attention to the food for my grandchildren in the future.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Actually our environment of food is contaminated with risky ingredients such as chemical preservative. I'm afraid of being damaged for the young health.

      削除
  3. I consent to teacher's opinion.
    Sometimes I am using can of food for the meal.
    It's very convenient foods.
    But I was thinking various vessls(can,plastics case,etc),and processed foods include chemicals and food additives.
    I am worried about these foods affects the growth of our health and spirit.
    So I am thinking that we need to use fresh foods if possible for life.
    But can of foods are realy useful and easy.....

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Indeed you can say that. We need to check and think before using convenient things.

      削除

Please send a comment