2015年7月29日水曜日

Terrible summer

My summer holiday has a lot of problems.
First I had allergy with my skin by the sunlight.
The second a part of the floor woods were rotten though it had been renovated only two years ago. So I asked the company which had done it. It started from the middle of this month and scheduled to finish for a week. But it couldn't finish because the problem was not its fault but the other problem of the apartment structure. So I need to face with the management of the society by the residents. The problem is now under the consideration and I'm living in under construction.
The third one is mites bit me...maybe. I had some small dots in my arms and itchy. So I made my room smoke with varsan and clean and bathing the sun with lots of things.
But I'm not easy until problems are solved and my room being fixed.
I hope it won't be long!




4 件のコメント:

  1. It is serious in precious summer vacation, isn't it?
    I also wish that those your problems are solved more earlier.
    By the way, because every day is Sunday for me, I do not feel summer vacation in particular.
    But, my wife has more work and be busy because she must let have lunch to two grandchildren every day.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Your wife has ultra busy summer days! She needs summer holiday, doesn't she?

      削除
  2. I feel sorry for you.
    I'm also thinking of measures to mites.
    It had been broadcast on " Tameshite Gatten" that futon dryer is best. Because mites die by heat.
    I tried it. The results don't know.....
    By the way,
    Because hot day is cintinue, I don't want thinking anything!
    Tonight, I and friends do the dinner party(?) for my birthday.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. That's wonderful tonight!
      Many happy returns of your birthday!

      削除

Please send a comment