2015年7月27日月曜日

Be careful for ???meat!

It's very shocking reports. Though you believe or not, it seems doubtful or exaggerating I'm not feeling easy.
There are many different prices between domestic and overseas products, especially eels these high season. Domestic eels are sold twice as much as Chinese one. We're very cautious about how safely they produced and processed to our meals.
I hope those articles are not common but happened like crimes never would be.....but I don't want to buy anything which no face with the producers such as processed food.
Kyonshy meat
Zombie meat

4 件のコメント:

  1. This is really shocking article. I don't want to think there are really all.
    But, considering the news that has been reported up to now, it's I don't think 100 percent lie.
    I buying that the cultivation and processed food in Japan. But there is a counterfeit incidents also in Japan.
    Because I don't can be self-sufficient, I'm in trouble.
    By the way,
    Blueberries of garden became colored. This year also I'm going to make jam.
    And I always use brown sugar and domestic lemon.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It seems so wonderful to make house jam by yourself. I'm very afraid of eating processed food such as retort foods.

      削除
  2. The problem of the food of China is still serious, isn't it?
    We avoid Chinese food as much as possible in my home.
    For example, the July 24 is Midsummer Day of the Ox, and Chinese or domestic eel had lined up in the supermarket.
    Although the eel of domestic is 30% more expensive than China product, we bought and ate the eel of domestic.
    But, it is hard to confirm the origin of the meat contained in the processed products, such as croquettes.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Indeed we want safe and healthy food for our children and all young people in the future.

      削除

Please send a comment