2015年7月1日水曜日

Rainy blue

It's been raining and will be expected to rain for a while now on.
It's rainy season, of course it's needed for us and every living things.
But such low temperature, dark sky and humidity are uncomfortable.
In such a condition, it's very useful to turn on the "nanocare" which my daughter sent me as a birthday gift. It emits micro mist called "manoe", which effects to refresh the air.
It can also has steam and aroma mist but I don't use it during rainy season.
If I had a bad allergic condition it would help me a lot early in spring.






4 件のコメント:

  1. Now it's cool.Raining makes me calm. I can do every thing at home. But today I went to Hukuoka Camera Museum .Tuneko Sasamoto hundred years Exhibition .There were many good old scenes.It was interesting .

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Oh...that's nice of you to have seen of her photos. I guess you are inspired by her " a century life history."

      削除
  2. Wonderful birthday present !
    On a day like today,My home burns aroma oil,too
    But common in this becouse the rainy season begins.

    yesterday,I met 4 Jen classmates after along interval
    We miss jenclass !

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for the reply.
      I'm sure you're still a good English learner.

      削除

Please send a comment