2015年9月9日水曜日

An elegant flower

I planted the small plant of hydrangea which was brought up by the warm hands. It was made from a cutting tree by her and gave to me.
I will try to breed and let broom flower after next year or after next.
Thanking for the lovely heart which was in it.
I also found an elegant flower, very charming white in this season.
It's called "Tamasudare." I like this because of being simple and noble not so showy.
I can see colorful cosmos here and there. I also like their bright and pastel color.







4 件のコメント:

  1. This small plant of hydrangea is thing what called as a "dance party", isn't it?
    It is named "dance party" from the appearance of a gorgeous state that star-shaped flowers are like to dance.
    I hope that a wonderful flower will bloom in the next year.
    In addition, flowers of "Tamasudare" is also in full blossom now in my home. I like this white and pretty flower very much.

    By the way, the news of typhoon 18 overflows from this morning today.
    The typhoon seems to go to this area, but hopes that there is not heavy damage.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for your early note.
      We are happy to share season's flowers. I'm looking foreword to finding natural beauty.

      削除
  2. Weather forecaster said that It's first time that 18 typhoons come in the present season.
    Recently rain totally continues like the rainy season. The floor is damp, too.
    By the way,
    I made jam by blueberry(820g) of my home.
    Because it reduced the amount of suger, I'm going to eat during this year.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It seems that typhoon has gone here. A little bit sunlight comes out after the storm now.

      削除

Please send a comment