2015年9月5日土曜日

It's a big difference between the photo of now and three years before. It's the same place and the same season near my area where one of my walk routes with my dog.
I was very surprised at the change of the scene. It used to be a beautiful rice field on September 8 in 2012 when I took the photo.






I think about the deserted place. No hand took after the old people after they couldn't work any more.
I guess not only this but also other such problems would happen because of lack of young people to succeed the land.
It's a pity for the treasure land it used to be.
Marie also seems to worry about it.




4 件のコメント:

  1. I also feel uneasy about the future of Japanese agriculture by the fact that there are not young successor.
    This problem has been going on even my familiar.
    There are 2.5ha rice field and many vegetable field in my wife's parents house, but parents are 80 year old mid and their son's couple are 60 year old mid, in addition their only daughter has been shifted out by married.
    So, it may cause serious problems that will be no successor in the near future.

    By the way, there was baseball game of grandchild today. The latter half of a game of the league began from September and was the first game today.
    The game result, the team of grandchildren won with seven vs four.
    We become busy with the baseball cheer of grandchildren from now in the weekend until November.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I hope rice field won't disappear in our world.
      Today I watched the U18 WBC game Japan vs Cuba. Japan won and play the final match tomorrow versus America.

      削除
  2. "八町” is famous for delicious rice. But some fields have been fallow recently.
    Although I under contract with farmar is buying rice, the amount I eat has decreased.
    I think necessity of plan that for young people eat more rice.
    By the way,
    I often see people running a marathon recently. Will they practice " Toyama marathon"?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. That's the pont.
      I recently eat less rice.

      削除

Please send a comment