2015年9月6日日曜日

Weekend quiz

Please check the answer A or B.

1. If I won the lottery, I'd go on a cruise.

A. This is about the present.

B. This is about the future.

Answer is B

2. It might not have been Sally

A. The speaker thinks it probably was Sally.

B. The speaker is fairly sure it wasn't Sally.

Answer is A


3. I'll kill you unless you give me the money

A. The speaker is making a threat.

B. The speaker is making a suggestion.

Answer is A

4. Had I known, I'd have come

A. This is about the present.

B. This is about the past.

Answer is B

5. Suppose he came, what would you do?

A. It is unlikeky that he will come.

B. It is fairly likely that he will come.

Answer is A





Weekend quiz










6 件のコメント:

  1. Today's my answer is...
    1, B This is about the future.
    2, B The speaker is fairly sure it wasn't Sally.
    3, A The speaker is making a threat.
    4, A This is about the present.
    5, A It is unlikely that he will come.
    Now, how about?

    By the way,
    There was an earthquake some time ago. I heard a sound with " Do~n!" and shook immediately.
    The earthquake is the Ishikawa direction influences Toyama directly.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I didn't notice it at all....so to speak, a lot of birds crawls or herons were noisy in the early morning today. Did they know something strange?

      削除
  2. My answer of weekend quiz are as follows. Are these correct?

    1. If I won the lottery, I'd go on a cruise.
    B. This is about the future.

    2. It might not have been Sally
    A. The speaker thinks it probably was Sally.

    3. I'll kill you unless you give me the money
    A. The speaker is making a threat.

    4. Had I known, I'd have come
    B. This is about the past.

    5. Suppose he came, what would you do?
    A. It is unlikely that he will come.

    By the way, the Oze tour of our walking club was placed in the column of "Nakamato tudou" of today's Kita Nihon Newspaper.
    In addition, today also I and my wife cheered the baseball game of grandchildren.
    The team of the grandchild won at today's game with ten vs two.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. In spite of chilly and rainy today did the baseball game play?
      There were very honorable thing for you! And the more you did perfect of today's quiz!

      削除
  3. It is really irregular weather these days,isn't it?
    Today's baseball game started from 9:00 and ended before 11:00.
    It began to rain from just before the end of the game, so game was able to complete somehow.

    返信削除

Please send a comment