2015年9月2日水曜日

Kirari

I've visited the renewal city library and the glass art museum building in the central town.
It opened last month.
It's grand and gorgeous design of six floors. You can stay in the library and open space from the first to the fourth for free but exhibition floors are from the second to six' for 1,000 yen.
I stayed there for about 2 hours and finished reading "scrap and build" in the magazine, which won the Akutagawa novel prize.
It was a nice moment walking around the city walk yesterday.




6 件のコメント:

  1. Although my wife visited last week, I have not yet visited the "Toyama Kirari".
    But I was charmed very much by the appearance of the building which it is very Innovative and unique.
    My wife said that was very impressed especially with the "Glass Museum".
    I also want to visit the "Toyama Kirari" within the near future.

    By the way, unfortunately the professional baseball game last night was called off because of rain just before the game start.
    As a result, I and my grandchildren only ate a boxed lunch in a baseball stadium.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. You are very sorry last night.
      What about the ticket which was called off? Are they refund for the next time?

      削除
    2. Of course because baseball was discontinued, the ticket money will be refunded.
      I had been refunded to the morning of today.
      This ticket money was paid by my son, so he were very pleased with repayment.

      削除
  2. I also want to go to the "Kirari". And my mother looks forward to going to the new library.
    And, It seems to think of new redevelopment plan to the other.
    The center of town will considerably change. It's likely to forget the old day of the town's atmosphere.
    By the way,
    Also weather is unstable today. I hope fine weather on Friday.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'd better take a walk on such cloudy day with an umbrella because I'm afraid of getting sunlight burnt.

      削除

Please send a comment