2015年9月24日木曜日

The sea, the clouds and the mountain

In the silver week, ocean blue and the sky are beautifully reflecting on the mountain behind.
People are playing with the waves at the beach.
I was enjoying collecting stones which might contain jade but if not so doesn't matter because the shape of the stones are round and smooth. I like those of different color of stones. They seem to me like jewels.
And then I had a great holiday lunch near the seaside valley.
It was a very relaxing holiday.










4 件のコメント:

  1. It is Oyashirazu coast of Niigata Prefecture where you enjoyed the collecting stones, isn't it?
    I also like to go to sea coast or river beach and collect a beautiful stones or good shape stones.
    Sometimes, I go to Miyazaki coast of Toyama Prefecture and collect those stones, if there is a chance jade.
    When I carry out this activity, I forget time passing.

    By the way, it became rainy weather as soon as Silver Week was over, isn't it?
    In my home, three grandchildren went to an elementary school and the nursery school after a long absence.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yes, you're all right!
      About two hours drive is good distance to come and go for one day trip.

      削除
  2. I went to "Uchikawa walking" of Shinminato with company today.
    It's fun when we walk while hearing the explanation of the tourist guide.
    we ate the cooking of this morning catch was the horse mackerel in the restaurant of the fishermen's union for lunch.
    And we visited the auction of the Benizuwai crab.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It seems gorgeous walking and lunch. But it was walking in the rain, wasn't it?

      削除

Please send a comment