2016年4月19日火曜日

Aftershocks

It's still confusing and aftershocks are causing things worse and worse.
Without water, electricity and no house and lack of food bring people healthy problems.
Hopeless and disappointment are the poison for the life.
How can we kill the hopeless and disappointment?
Aftershocks

I saw wisteria blooming in my neighborhood when I walk my dog regularly. It shows momentum beauty for us. I wonder nature doesn't have depression.
Anyway its beauty notices me how to live.




4 件のコメント:

  1. There is a shortage of daily necessities in Kyushu.
    But these were sent by volunteer work near disaster areas.
    All of people were earthquake victims.
    Everyone cannot pass out these.
    People of disaster areas cannot receive daily necessities.
    We could not learn a good lesson from past earthquakes.
    I think the Self-Defense Forces should send more many Self-Defense officials.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. We might change our mind ...not to build anything steady to harm things not possess much things because we can't bring things or houses into after the death.
      What I imagine in my mind is the word, " live and die where you are" means " okareta basho de sakinasai". I should think to live for now no matter how it will be hard.

      削除
  2. Indeed, big aftershock does not converge, doesn't it?
    I think people of disaster areas would be feeling of disappointment and great anxiety.
    We does not have a way to deal with against a big continuous aftershocks now, but we can enhearten and help the victims of the earthquake by supporting the fundraising activities from now on.

    By the way, a flower of wisteria has begun to bloom earlier, hasn't it?
    In also my home, a peony and phlox bloom following a tulip and please us.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's flowery season really!
      Dogwoods along the street are pleasure in my eyes.

      削除

Please send a comment