2016年4月13日水曜日

Risks of SNS

Do you know SNS?
It's an abbreviation of " Social Network Service ", such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Line so on. They were networking on PC but as the increase of smartphone rapidly expanded among young people.
They can communicate without facing each other and even not knowing who you are talking to.
It maybe very exciting and thrilling way of activity to get new friends and chat mates. But it's so dangerous because crimes are often reported on SNS recently.
So the government alarms how to use the SNS.
We're caring for the young people.
Risks of SNS



6 件のコメント:

  1. I know SNS to some extent, but I doesn't take advantage of it.
    In our house,my family take advantage of the "Line" by the smart phone except me.
    The "Line" has been utilizing frequently with contact of my family and baseball relationship or school officials and limited friends.
    And I'm also only viewing the "Face book" on the PC.
    Recently,SNS played a serious role in various crimes and was brought into question, but I thinks that it is originally a helpful communication tool.
    I think that it is necessary to spread the use of appropriate SNS, especially young people.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It depends on users who takes advantage of SNS with communication group. It would be better not to contact with someone who you never know.

      削除
  2. What's that? I don't know how to use SNS because I haven't a sell-phone.
    I'm Taro Urashima. My thinking is out-of-date. But I'm happy every day.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I understand. SNS is useful tool but not inevitable with your life. But for young people recently take it very important.

      削除
  3. Because it is not necessary to have a smartphone as for me, I have "galla携".
    In addition, I only use the PC to buy the books .
    And uses cash and exchange or the transfer forms by all means.
    I do not trust SNS very much.
    But, we don't know what time it is meet to damage.
    Your posing a problem is a good opportunity.

    By the way,
    Wind is very strong today.
    The tulip which became in full bloom shaking a there head.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's very stormy today.
      I need to wear mask and glasses tightly when going to walk my dog.

      削除

Please send a comment