2016年4月22日金曜日

How to learn ...he says

It's a good way to learn English by Mr.Naruge who had been the first Japanese CEO of Japan Microsoft.
He made himself learned English following after the English people saying. He tried to do like Bill Gates speaks. He did impression of his English.
That's what he recommends to master yourself a perfect English.
But he was surrounded with English all his time and survived.
What if Japanese is forced to speak with English speakers who can't speak Japanese, we would have to speak English and learn it.
If so....you're not welcome, aren't you?
Otherwise you put yourself into English shower for a minute every day.
Learn from the native



6 件のコメント:

  1. Today's topic is very interesting.
    He is great. I study English slowly and slowly.
    Anyway, I'd like to refer it. Today's topic is useful for me.
    Thank you so much.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'm glad you think it very useful.
      I'm sure you're having it already to learn and enjoying yourself.

      削除
  2. It is very interesting the "how to learn English" that introduced in today's blog,isn't it?
    But, I think that we are very difficult to master English conversation in such a way because we are not in the environment actually that must speak English.
    I think that it is necessary to put myself in an environment that must speak English. For example, such as study abroad or home stay in a foreign country and travel abroad without tour conductor.
    Although it is a little difficult for me of such elderly, I want that young generation will learn and master the English by going out to overseas.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yes, we don't have such difficult situation nor having hard to master English. But I hope you like yourself into the simulation as John Muir.

      削除
  3. There is the person who is very good at Korean in a new classmate.
    When she was first visit to South Korea, she didn't understand Korean, so she studied.
    And she came this class because she wanted to talk in English this time.
    Because I don't have the need to talk about in English, I may not progress.
    I forget it immediately even if I'm into English shower.
    But I'll continue to study English don't giving up.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. You're lucky to have a new mate to share the different experience.
      We are learning from others thanking to them.

      削除

Please send a comment