2016年4月11日月曜日

A man who loves Japan

It's a really nice book to read.
"The reason why I became to be a Japanese" by Donald Keene.
He had been attracted by Japanese literature since the age of his university and so much effected by Japanese people and Japanese culture even during the World War 2.
He really love Japan more than Japanese because he learned to know the most valuable and its quality of Japan.
He decided to become to be Japanese after the great east Japan disaster 2011 and took time until next year.
He talked in the interview about Japan.
" I love Japan because of the not clear( aimaisa ), the sympathy for the uncertain, politeness and working hard".
He amazed us that such a blue eyes and blond hair man proves how much he loves and cares for Japan to the world.
I really respect him and want to explore for his deep intelligence as well as great love.


Donald Keene




6 件のコメント:

  1. Japanese is good language, isn't it?
    I have to take more pride in Japanese.
    By the way, Dementia was taken away by Asaichi this morning.
    It is important for us to become independent, I think.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'm sure I learn to know it that we are studying English because of noticing and letting make the importance of our language, Japanese.

      削除
  2. I didn't read this book, but I know the name of the Donald Keene in newspapers or magazines and TV programs etc,.
    And, I also know that he has acquired Japanese nationality after the Great East Japan Earthquake.
    I also think that he understands Japan moer than a Japanese well and he is the person who loves Japan.
    I will also even more respect him with knowing his career in detail by the Wikipedia of the net.

    By the way, today was a little cold weather which winter seem to come again, wasn't it?
    I feel sorry for tulips in full bloom.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'm very grateful having such great intelligence at the same era in my life.
      Our life would be supported by something respectful.

      削除
  3. There are many foreign intellectuals loving Japanese culture than a Japanese.
    Because I like art, I know the achievement of Bigelow and Fenollosa.
    I know Donald Kean that is a translator.
    But, I had not read his books.

    Mr. Muhika were talking on TV yesterday.
    He is said to as "the poorest president in the world".
    There was a word that had pierced my heart in his words.
    "When we do shopping, we don't buy it by the money. we buy it by the time of the life that we spent to get the money".
    It has changed my eyes to see the things by this words.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. The poorest country president Muhika, actually he is the richest person in the world.
      His humble life and dignified thought remind us of the true happiness and utmost life vision for the future.

      削除

Please send a comment