2016年4月24日日曜日

Cholesterol in food okay!

It's said you should be careful if you have high cholesterol in your healthy status.
I'm one of them having had high cholesterol for years but not taking medicine to mend the figures. The doctor advised me to control the right number of your blood test, it's better taking medicine than food or exercise.
Of course I'd better like to be careful having food or exercise than medicine even though I would not live longer. Am I wrong?

This topic is not new but it's important for us about diet.
Cholesterol in food is not the matter but you should take it in moderate.
Taking food in balance not too much of one material.
Small portion and a lot of different kinds of food such as in miso soup or boiled vegetable stew and so on.
What I'm trying to avoid is chemical products such as margarine, salad oil, snacks and so on. Eggs are both cholesterol and protein an ideal perfect food I think but a few a week. I'm not caring about too much when I cook or eat as long as having problems in my condition.
Anyway foods are supporting our health, I don't want to waste food.
Cholesterol in food OK



8 件のコメント:

  1. Our health is keeping normal condition by foods.
    Medicine makes up human health.
    Foods and exercise need to make up our health.
    We haven't been getting enough exercise lately.
    After meals, let's exercise together.
    I go to the gym three times a week.
    Exercise keeps health.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I know you are a great keeper of body and brain health work.
      It's a big deal for you and for your family. Because you are a very important person.

      削除
  2. Thank you so much. My wife haven't been getting enough exercise lately.
    She is putting on weight these days.
    But she is a healthy woman. I don't know why she is a good health.

    返信削除
  3. Because numerical value of the neutral fat is high, I'm taking medicine.
    But, numerical value of the neutral fat is high.
    My meal is mainly Japanese food.
    And, I like rice cracker than cakes.
    The doctor recommends exercise.

    At last, I displayed a doll of May.
    I must buy a Kashiwamochi.
    But, I wonder influence the value of my neutral fat if eat this?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Oh...you already take medicine for cholesterol lowering!
      I'm sure you are having exercises in your life so you seem to get perfect healthy life.

      削除
  4. Currently, my cholesterol level is within the appropriate value in the health diagnosis.
    In addition, other blood test values is within the reference value and there is no problem at all.
    I think that my good health condition is according to the daily walking and the everyday meal of my home.
    Especially, in my home meal, I eat yogurt and fruit at breakfast by all means such as banana at whole year, apple・persimmon from autumn to spring, tomato and watermelons at summer.
    In the supper, I eat more than two kind of vegetables every day and "natto" more than four times a week.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I think you don't need a doctor...like that " an apple a day keeps a doctor away."

      削除

Please send a comment