2016年4月1日金曜日

Human like robots

Can you believe in the near future human like robot will help us and work with us even more having their family?
Sophia the robot and other AI robots are ready to start lives.
Some scientists and technologists warn that AI will harm human like the SF movie "Terminator", they might be used by evil hands.
I hope not but who knows.
Great technologies have always two effects, one is effective to human, the other is to destroy us.
When we use AI we should have higher intelligence than AI, otherwise humans will be controlled and overcome by AI.
AI robot




6 件のコメント:

  1. They were perfect about an expression of a face, a movement and their ability. Who am I? Robot or human? They are excellent robots more than me.
    Anyway, technology is wonderful. But I hope the robot is used to human contribution.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. They are called Android just like the name of Google's phone.

      削除
  2. The contents of today's topics is very scary thing that might be possible in the near future, isn't it?
    But I want to believe that the scary thing such as this blog concern will not happen by human wisdom.
    Of course, I want to welcome that an AI robot contributes for human very much peacefully and safely.

    By the way, it does not so matter, but is the title of today's blog correct?
    I think correct title is "Robots like human" not "Human like robots", right?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Okay, it means humanoid robot, better write ' human-like robot' I should have coz the Dr.annaunced it in the video.

      削除
  3. It has been said AI cannot still win the human at Go.
    But, human had lost to AI.
    I also had been thought that might come the day which robot is to dominate the human.
    But, engineers said that the human teach the purpose of thinking to the AI.
    What teach to the AI.
    However, I wonder need how much of time in order to deep learning?
    I lose consciousness when I think.

    By the way,
    Guidance arrived today that I can go to your classroom.
    I was relieved.
    But I can't participate on the first day.
    My daughter presented a trip to Korea to us. The departure of the trip is 15th.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Wow..,you have such a good daughter!
      I really envy you!

      削除

Please send a comment