2013年10月16日水曜日

Flow my tears

I happened to hear the music on the radio. It was on the FM classic program "Labyrinth of Music".
I was very much impressed with the tune and revived by the modern artist.
It's who the most favorite singer I like, Sting he is!
I immediately bought his song of his album "Labyrinth".
His "Flow my tears" is very attractive and deep heart knocking to me, a kind of religious one.
I'm sorry it isn't seen on my device but can be seen on PC.
I will pick up classical one on this site.
Flow my tears



2 件のコメント:

  1. I heard what Sting are singing one or classical one picked up on this blog.
    However, I am sorry but not good at this kind of song because it is a sad and dark melody.

    By the way, there was no big deal in around Oku-Nikko by typhoon No. 26.
    I regret the decision of cancellation because I missed the opportunity to exchange with old fellows .

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I suppose this kind of music is not always popular to among people.
      But I sometimes used to listen to Sting so well and it makes me stick on this.
      I feel it solemn and dignified for the life.
      I'm sorry you missed the chance this year but you have another next year!

      削除

Please send a comment