2013年10月25日金曜日

When the north wind begins to blow

It's getting darker and darker as it gets cold winter around here.
I unconsciously hum this song by myself...

"If the sky above you
Gets dark and full of clouds
And that old North wind begins to blow
Keep your head together
Then call my name out loud..."

That's it "You've got a friend".
This is one of my favorite songs.
I've found very fabulous site and want to share the great video with you.
Hope you'll enjoy even in the gray day.
You've got a friend

2 件のコメント:

  1. "You've got a friend" of Carole King is a good song. Lyrics are good, and melody is also good.
    Moreover, this song become the study of English very much, because vocalization and lyrics is clearly.
    This song became a favorite one for me.

    By the way, but it is the unnecessary addition, Carole King is the same age as me.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's nice of your age as young as her!

      削除

Please send a comment