2013年10月2日水曜日

Without care for me

It was a fantastic TV drama"Amachan" means women who work to catch seashells.
The drama was devoted to people in Tohoku area who had been divested by the big earth quake in 2011.
I was really made impressed and laughed every morning during breakfast. It was one of my big fun time in a day.
I loved the word being talked by Natsu Bappa, who is the grandmother of the heroine, Aki.
"Ogamainaku" means "Thanks but don't care about me so much".
What a humble and considerate word it is!
I can't but admire those painful and strong mind in their heart.

Don't care about me so much



2 件のコメント:

  1. TV series drama in the morning "Amachan" was finished last month, wasn't it?
    I had not seen everytime only occasionally, but my wife was its fan and watching each every time.
    According to Video Research, the average viewer rating of "Amachan" is said to have been second in the TV series morning drama of NHK among the past 10 years.
    I think it was supported that the stage of drama was in Tohoku of earthquake and dramatis personae was each generation of old or middle or young age.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yes, me and my son also are every morning watcher.
      He is in the 20s.

      削除

Please send a comment