2013年10月21日月曜日

To start becoming minimalist

What if you lose all things but life by natural disaster?
What would you take with you if you meet sudden disaster like earthquakes, tsunami or flood?

I wonder if I could make myself calm or not in the confusion.
I have no idea for the serious problem but I come to the conclusion that I'd better possess less as possible in my life because we will lose all the things in the end.
I've been trying to make myself train to be a minimalist for years.
That's the best thought which I choose to prepare for the problems in my life, not only for the natural disaster but in all life itself.
I want to avoid annoying inside me and free from the annoyance or regret.
A minimalist would be ultimately peaceful and happy.
Minimalist



2 件のコメント:

  1. Though I learned in this blog the 10 points of minimalist, I think it can not be performed perfectly because I am performing my life contrary to some of these points.
    Especially, rearranging order of various and miscellaneous things is to become loose rather in recent years.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I think each has own value and ideal. I don't push my own idea to other ones.

      削除

Please send a comment