2013年10月11日金曜日

Malala won the Novel Peace Prize?

It's good news that Malala's almost won the Novel Peace Prize. But it was not real ...I'm sorry...I was flying to start for my mistake!
She said
“I wanted to speak up for my rights,” she told the BBC on Monday, when reminiscing about her early activism. “And also I didn’t want my future to be just sitting in a room and be imprisoned in my four walls and just cooking and giving birth to children. I didn’t want to see my life in that way.”
I want to say her good will influence in the world. There will be a hope with her.
Malala closely won the Novel Peace Prize

4 件のコメント:

  1. I hoped she would win the prize myself, but actually she didn't. Please check it out.

    返信削除
  2. Thanks for letting me notice my mistake.
    I was really flying for the dream prize.

    返信削除
  3. It was unfortunately because I was also hoping that she will win the Nobel Peace Prize.
    However, claims of her has been praised from all over the world.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. We are sorry for Malala didn't get the prize this time. But I'm convince that her passion for justice is more than prize.

      削除

Please send a comment