2013年10月18日金曜日

Jump into the hot spring

I went to the open air bath in the woods in the afternoon yesterday.
It was a beautiful fine day and expected color leaves.
Though the leaves didn't turned color yet there, I just enjoyed the hot spring for a while.
To my surprise there was no person but a grasshopper at the side of the hot water and then he jumped into the hot water with me.
He swam back to the end of the tub and climbed up to the side again.
I thought he was a regular visitor to the open air bath.
Later he jumped to the rocks and went away.
It was a nice moment in the nature.









2 件のコメント:

  1. You had encountered an event to be surprised at the open-air bath.
    And in addition,I was impressed that you took a picture of grasshopper.
    By the way, I guess this location is "Kitahara‐so" in Shogawa gorges of Nagasaki hot springs from a photograph of a bridge for the Japanese version and open-air bath.
    I visited several times here,too.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Exactly! You guess it.
      The valley of Shogawa is splendid but sorry about little color leaves.

      削除

Please send a comment