2014年2月24日月曜日

Busy busy busy

I had a lot to do today....busy in my mind that's why I couldn't upload any topics in my blog until now....sorry for that.

It was not so easy to make clear in my mind to do one by one.
I almost slipped something in my memory.
I closely avoided to throw my key into garbage because I had a lot in my hand with garbage and absentminded to put it into garbage plastic bag to the garbage station. I found that I have lost the key at once and checked into garbage station before it was too late.
I was really relieved and aware I was too careless.

The other thing, after work I was at home and got a phone call from the office. It was inquiry if I had left iPhone in the classroom. That's it! I was almost forgot that I had left it in the classroom.

Today I was terribly bad in my absent mind.
I was not physically busy but in my mind....so to speak my temper was very lost today.




4 件のコメント:

  1. You had a bad day today!
    But I was relieved you found both the key and iPhone.
    Sometime we have a bad day .
    In such a day, you will have a leisurely bath and go to bed earlier.
    I hope you have a nice day tomorrow!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yeah...I may have something bad impression in my mind.
      So I'd wash it and clean in the hot bath and sleep well tonight. Thank you!

      削除
  2. I understand you could not afford to up the blog because so busy today.
    However, I had thought your blog is absent today until evening.
    But it had been up when I checked blog at night.
    So, I am sorry my reply became at the next day(midnight) and with simple reply.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for the kind reply.
      I'm going to try every day blog as possible.

      削除

Please send a comment