2014年2月10日月曜日

Side effects of overprotective parents

It's said overprotective parents cause a lot of problems with children.
I've read the Japanese article of about the lessons for parents. It guides there are 5 reasons for parents to sop doing to their children.
When I was taking care of my kids I was not a overprotective parent because I didn't have any idea to treat well but I liked to make their potential and being independent.
I was not perfect nor excessive but loose and free for my kids. There were so many regrets as well as happiness.
Now I'm a bit satisfied with their growth and independence.
Overprotective parents



2 件のコメント:

  1. When I was parent, there were nothing that it was overprotective against child. It was a rather free and faire state.
    But, parents of these days have a tendency to interfere excessively with respect to children for better or worse.
    I think overprotection of parents will inhibit to the autonomy of children certainly.
    However, I must also reflect on because I am overprotective against grandchildren too much.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I don't think grandparents should be blamed for overprotective. I would be important for them to be loved much by grandparents!

      削除

Please send a comment