2014年2月15日土曜日

Whether win or lose

I get to think of every day enthusiasm in the Olympic game.
There are lots of joy, sadness, regret and fight.
I want to admire every effort and passion of each athlete.
I'd like to give the song which encourages spirits and promotes challenge.

It doesn't matter whether you will win or not.
Even if you lost, the most important is if you could care for yourself later on.

Never mind and going on your own way, Mao and Daisuke!
Don't mind and never give up, Sara, Nagashima and Katoh!
Gold medal is just the color not your heart.

P.S.
Congratulations! Yuzuyu.
You are a champion now.
But I like your politeness and gentle mind.
Never lose your basis.





4 件のコメント:

  1. I stayed up all night.
    The athlete was striving to carry out the highest performance.
    Deep impression was given to me.
    Thank you for the game, Yuzuru Hanyu, Daisuke Takahashi, Patrick Chan and Denis Ten.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I was also grateful to know the great result of him. Yuzuru.

      削除
  2. It is said that the most important thing in the Olympic Games is not winning but taking part.
    But, we expect that the Japanese player win the game, and win a medal.
    Sochi Olympics also became the the second half.
    In this Olympic Game, young players of teenage especially has fared well、but I will bless the good fight of all the players that participated in this Olympic Game.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's indeed great that young power and passion fight against at their most. But recently it's too much excessive battles to win win game. I hope athletes after the Olympic would bless their life, too.

      削除

Please send a comment