2014年2月26日水曜日

The footstep of spring

When I walked my dog in this morning I met an old woman taking a walk with an old dog.
I talked to them hello and chatted for a while.
She was very kind to take the old dog for a walk volunteer. She was not the owner but she couldn't ignore the dog left alone in the kennel outside. She said that she asked the owner if she could take the dog for a walk every morning.
The dog is 18 years old, called Koron chan and very joyfully with her.
I was very moved with her story.

Soon after I left the two, found plum blossoms for the first time this year. They were miniature one very lovely bloomed.
And the more excited to me, I found the first Fukinotou in the vacant land. It was really spring performance a lot!
I was really happy this morning.








4 件のコメント:

  1. It has been warm for a few days.
    The warning for PM2.5 announced not to go out if you didn't have business.
    I felt it was little blur.It might be because of PM2.5
    My son said his nose itched.He kas a hay fever
    The season of hay fever will start soon.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Indeed, season for allergy has also come.

      削除
  2. It was a warm day to hark the arrival of spring really today.
    Even so, you're lucky to be able to see Fukinotou and plum blossoms.
    By the way, I was impressed with the old lady who are underwriting the walk of old dog as a volunteer.
    I think maybe, "Koron chan" are very grateful to her.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I hope shiny spring and warm heart will cover the world soon.

      削除

Please send a comment