2014年4月4日金曜日

Allergic rhinitis

I've got allergic rhinitis for these days especially in the morning.

It's really annoying me a lot.

Frequent sneezing and runny nose make me so bad that I have to take  medicine to stop the allergic syndrome.

So to speak, I went to the doctor and got allergy block medicine last year. 

But I don't want to go to see a doctor this time. Instead, I'm going to take a herbal medicine to prevent allergy.

I need to make my immune system in order than temporary cure.



                

4 件のコメント:

  1. I'm sorry for your allergic rhinitis.
    It's the hardest time for allergic persons now,especally fine day.
    My son has allergy and says always his eyes is itch and wears a mask.
    At the beginning of March he got medicines and eye lotions from a doctor before he got sich .
    I hope April will end soon.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's terrible syndrome nowadays....I need to train myself.

      削除
  2. Symptoms of peoples who are suffering with allergic rhinitis will be really badly at seasonal turn, especially early spring.
    Sneezing and runny nose that occurs continuously is really painful,isn't it? I sympathize with you.
    I had been also suffered from rhinitis for many years until three years ago, but completely cured by surgery, and released from the pain.

    By the way, total page views of "eigode dojo" reached 100,000 units. Congratulations!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for letting know that the 100,000access!

      削除

Please send a comment