2014年4月10日木曜日

The first tulips

There come out tulips in my garden.
They are tiny and thin because I didn't take care of them last year...didn't notice about replanting from the planter or the ground.
I'm very sorry for their growth in bad condition just left them in nature.
I'm very glad to see their blooms never forget the promise with the season.
Compared to those in the garden in the neighbor, they are poorer in my garden but very lovely and special for me.
Thank you for letting show me the best smile!








It got rainy and cold in the afternoon. The tulips closes in the afternoon.





This photo is 14:00 today.


6 件のコメント:

  1. Tulip is one of the typical flower to tell the coming of spring in the same way as Sakura, isn't it?
    You're saying your garden's tulip is tiny and thin, but it looks colorful and very pretty to me.
    By the way, I was planting many tulips in planters of my garden and now flower buds came out, but it does not bloom yet, unfortunately.
    I am looking forward to the day that tulips of my home are blooming.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It seems that your tulips are waiting for blooms after cherry blossoms.

      削除
  2. I think that your tulips are very beautiful enough.
    Now, muscari, narcissus etc. are colorful !
    The height of my tulips are also short, and it's bud are still small.
    For the plant, it was a welcome rain for today.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. The original spicy of tulip is often seen and strong.
      I wonder you had many kinds of them.

      削除
  3. Your tulips already come out, but my tulips are in bud yet.
    I sometimes find tulips which I don't plant.They are poor and small.
    They are what I planted few years ago.
    The bulbs of a tulip stay in the soil,and tulips bloom every spring.
    The plant has great vital energies.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I often see them on the rough soil. The tulips are much stronger than what they are seen,

      削除

Please send a comment