2014年4月15日火曜日

ISUZU

I was very excited to see the car of ISUZU running forward to mine yesterday.

It was a RV vehicle which I like the most.
I heard that ISUZU had retired from the passenger cars but specialized to buses and trucks.
I have a good memory of the first car which I got to ride when I was young. That was "Gemini" by ISUZU. I knew it was my favorite car and loved it very much.
I've never seen ISUZU vehicle for a long while.
But that one was so cool and run away fast left me behind.




4 件のコメント:

  1. The car which is attached to the blog is Isuzu SUV car "VehiCross", isn't it?
    You are an expert of the car because your favorite car was car of Isuzu.
    My favorite car was also RV cars since I was young, but maker of the car was all "Toyota" in generally.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I know TOYOTA is the king of Japanese car bland.
      Their manufacturing skill is as No.1. Hybrid cars and fuel economy ones are no compared to others.

      削除
  2. I'm sorry I don't know "Gemini" by ISUZU.Because I'm not interest in cars.

    I bought a Hybrid car.It's economical.I refueled a former car for two weeks.Now I refuel a Hybrid car for three weeks.It saves my money and the nature. It's great.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Good for you!
      Hybrid car is good performance for the fuel cost but not sure for the regular examination.

      削除

Please send a comment