2014年4月5日土曜日

Free call

There are lots of benefit and useful applications ( called app ) with the smart phone. In my case, all of my family use iPhone so we can connect for free call and messages even in the abroad it follows via wireless network ( called wifi ).
I use iMessage and FaceTime talking or exchanging files with my daughter in Australia and friends of iPhone users.
But it doesn't cover other smart phone like android or windows. So it makes much cost to make a phone call to them who are not iPhone users without using Line.
Many people are using Line because it covers all smart phone call free. But it was not me. I don't use Line because of some reason.

While this occasion, I found Facebook messenger enables free phone call on every devices on the net! It's not only smart phone but also tablet and PC.
It's really cool. I tried it to an android user in the U.S. as well as those who are in Japan.
But they are Facebook users only.
Anyway, things are getting improved and more convenient so it might be too easy to keep in touch with friends.
I'm afraid that "Easy comes easy goes". I will be careful to use it.
      

4 件のコメント:

  1. I am not able to comment the topic of this kind unfortunately because I am an old man.
    Even so, I admire you to use freely the item of the tip of the era. And it is very enviable for me.

    By the way, I walked about 22 km to JR Toyama Station from JR Higashiyatsuo Station along the Jinzu-river at meeting of walking club today.
    Although it was a little chilly climate today, luxury walking to watch cherry at "Senbonzakura of salt" or "cherry Isobe" or "cherry Matsukawa".

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for the comment even you are not interested in.
      I really admire you so inspiring yourself being in adventurous spirits. You are always finding the best season in a year.

      削除
  2. I'm sorry I can't understand well.
    But I see that you found good way.
    The technology progresses day by day.
    I can't catch up enough with it.
    Because I have few needs to use it.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Don't worry it's no use to be careful. This topis is only for geeks like me(≧∇≦)

      削除

Please send a comment