2014年4月11日金曜日

Cool app

It's a splendid app which I've been waiting that we can listen to the radio on the phone for free.
I can listen to the radio( but only for NHK1,2 and FM)
My favorite program "English conversation" with Ken Toyama is easy to catch once of three streaming a day. And the more, you can listen to it any time from archive streaming.
It's a fabulous item of all my app.
There are many programs to listen to if you want to keep learning English on the radio every weekday.
I really recommend NHK language programs to listen to once a day.





6 件のコメント:

  1. I had always heard radio broadcasts by the earphones of portable radio at walking of every morning.
    However, until now it was the FM broadcast program of commercial broadcaster.
    I'm going to walking while listening the "English conversation time trial" of A.M 8:30 from tomorrow.
    I appreciate at the information of your recommendation.

    By the way,the temperature was slightly lower this morning, but during the day it was rises and became a good climate.
    For this, clivia of two bowl is flowering at once and entrance of my home became at gorgeous.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. What a gorgeous entrance you have!
      It's really envious for all.

      削除
  2. In "Adult basic English" of TV, Chiri-san has re-appeared.
    What happens to Mika and Joe? It's attention !

    By the way, today was a very substantial day. It participated in the volunteer's chorus in the hospital.
    Then, we went to Kurehayama to view the cherry blossoms. It's in full bloom now.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's so nice that you regularly watch TV program of English.
      And the chorus volunteer in the hospital was the great help to the people there...good job!

      削除
  3. There are many splendid apps which we put into a smart phone and a personal computer.
    It's a good app that we can listen to a radio by a phone.
    I always listen by pocket radio all day long.
    If I had a smart phone,it might do for a radio,a TV, a PC, a player and etc.
    A smart phone is great.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yes, it's not only phone but multi player.

      削除

Please send a comment