2016年3月7日月曜日

Early boomer

It's still March 7 in Tokyo, I saw cherry blossoms blooming along the street.
It's not Someiyoshino but deep pink, small kind.
Unfortunately it's raining today I can't enjoy walking so much around the town to town.
Today I have a plan to have " joshikai lunch " at Ginza.
We'll have a small alumni association after a few years.
Seeing each other to share and exchange the valuable things.
Though I'm the only one from the local town the others are around Tokyo, they can't often see. So we all can see only when I go to Tokyo. That's why I need to see them together once for a few years. Maybe more often from now.
Anyway our life go to see the grandkids, it means we are in the grand age now.
I'm going to love my life and love my friends in the final stage of my life.




6 件のコメント:

  1. How is Tokyo?
    You saw cherry blossoms blooming along the street, didn't you?
    When I was young, I long for those good old days in Tokyo.
    All of my friends are old men now. But they are full of energy.
    I think I'd like to study English once in a while.
    Jen, please, enjoy yourself in Tokyo.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yes, I'm really enjoying to exchange subways and walking around developing metropolitan Tokyo.
      It's amazing how much being organized to transport!

      削除
  2. I think that cherry blossoms attached to the blog is probably "Kawazu Sakura".
    Toyama was raining until the before dawn, but weather seems to be restored today.
    Unfortunately for you, Tokyo is like the rain all day by the weather forecast.
    But, you will be exciting now because you have alumni meeting after a few years today.
    Because the Hokuriku Shinkansen was inaugurated, how about if a next alumni meeting will be held in Toyama?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Even in rain I can walk in the rain but I can avoid walking unde the ground pass. It's so cool both ways.

      削除
  3. When I send this comment, you will spend happy time with a friend.
    It is really warm this year.
    Togakushi had only little snow.
    Although usually can walk to the center of the "Kagamiike", it couldn't go for thin ice this year.
    The quality of the snow of the ski area was bad, so I had tired.
    I expect that many beautiful flowers of Togakushi begin to bloom after this.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Sorry to hear for the bad snow this year because of warm winter this year.
      I'm enjoying the developing area " Coredo" in Nihonbashi area.

      削除

Please send a comment