2016年3月26日土曜日

The precious words

I was moved with the words by Mr.Narusawa who established the first women's university on the TV program "Asa ga kita" yesterday morning.
He said
" Alive and dead are not so different for me because life is the front and death is the back behind. The body is just the clothes and the real one in the deep inside would never die."
I also have the same thought since I had lost the important person. I can see it through in the different places or situations. It made me strong.
The other day Sadako said
" I lost all my family and I'm only left alone. But I can feel they are around me. They're watching me."
She will become 96 years old soon so I cheer her to be 100 in the next Olympic year.
Yesterday it was lingering snowfall in the morning. Thin snow covered in the ground. But it disappeared soon.
Asa ga Kita


8 件のコメント:

  1. I think so, too. I was moved with the words by Mr. Narusawa, too.
    To live and to die are the same, don't these?
    I was deeply moved by the sight, too.
    The words by Narusawa is great. But the words are difficult for me to understand.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Another word to make me encourage "the blossoms bloom beautifully because they will die soon so do our life!"

      削除
  2. It's deeply words. You are a philosopher, right?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Not me but from someone's quote.
      Anyway we're learning each other.

      削除
  3. It is really fine today.
    I went to the central botanical garden with my friends.
    At first, we did around in a garden by bus of the park.
    Because there were various kinds of cherry trees, I was surprised.
    The names such as "へいしち cherry tree", "Okame cherry tree", "Mame cherry tree" are interesting, too.
    We drank coffee in a tea room and enjoyed chattering.
    But sneezing comes out and doesn't still stop as soon as I entered the greenhouse of the tropical plant.
    Would I suffer from hayfever?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Good and bad to hear that your today's events.
      I'm sorry I have such problems sneezing and runny nose after going out .
      So it's terribly bad to spend these season outdoors.

      削除
  4. I also watched the TV program "Asa ga kita" yesterday morning.
    I also think the words of Mr. Narusawa seems to teachings of Christianity
    There was no interest until now, but I also came to think of my own death beyond the 70-year-old.
    We can not know death of ourselves at all as long as we are living.
    In addition, we can not choose own time to die.
    But, the death will be surely coming someday.
    I want to believe words of Mr. Narusawa.

    By the way, I delighted that Sadako will be soon 96-year-old and she lived cheerfully.
    And, I was surprised that the word she said is to the same as word that Mr.Narusawa said.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'm convinced that something invisible and noble spirit would protect us from the evil. So I want young people would learn it from the animism which they can't learn at school recently.
      If so something invisible always watch you and protect you, merciless crimes would reduce.
      It's really needed to recover for all the people to know the fact whatever you did is disclosed by your own spirit.

      削除

Please send a comment