2016年3月16日水曜日

Life is miraculous

There are a lot of review of Charo video online.
I found it and enjoyed what I had before. The first season " Charo in New York" was broadcasted April 2008. The first one was Charo was left in the New York air port by accident and lost his way back to Japan. But he never gave up his hope and wish. Many friends helped and encouraged him to get his goal.
Especially among them an unforgettable mate, Dread was like his father and mentor to lead him. He loved Charo deep and gentle and guarded him warm. I can't watch Dread made his end without tears again and again.
The " Dread forever" is the final moment for Charo with Dread.
I still love a lot to watch " Little Charo ".
I uploaded the Dread memories in my blog 5 years ago to remind myself. I'll show it.
A guardian Dread
Dread forever




8 件のコメント:

  1. Thank you for showing Charo's move.
    I long for those good old days with Charo and Mr. Dread.
    From Charo, it past seven years, doesn't it?
    I have the Charo's stamps. Jen gave me it in her class.
    I never forget words which Shizu said to Charo."Never give up. The future is yours".
    And I never forget words which Dread said to Charo. "Every Sunday morning falling snow is your birthday".
    Charo's story is great. I was deeply moved by the sight.
    Charo's earnest attitude was touching.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Even time passed Charo's each episode is very new and moved to me!

      削除
  2. I think so, too. Today's topic is wonderful. Thank you so much.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I've been a big fan of Chari, Dread and Kanon...I will follow them and show here sometimes.

      削除
  3. You introduced Charo before.
    2-3 times looked, but thought that it's difficult to me.
    Therefore unfortunately after then I didn't watch Charo.

    By the way,
    I had time to walk in front of the Toyama station slowly today.
    And, I entered CIC after several years.
    Then, there was a bench in the mini-open space, and a young girls were eating an ice-cream cone sit on the bench.
    I thought it's good that to walk slowly without sometimes minding parking time.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. You seem to have had a nice moment like a traveler at the unfamiliar place. You can feel happy everywhere by your mind trip.

      削除
  4. I was also deeply impressed by the Charo and Dread of the last farewell scene or conversation.
    And I was able to listen to last words of the following Charo.
    "Thank you forever things.
    I will promise to you.
    I will never give up my dream.
    I will go back to Japan to show you the Sakura blossoms."
    Is this right?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I think it's all right.
      The most important is how much you've got the passion to protect the loved one....I really respect and adore the relationship between Charo and Dread.

      削除

Please send a comment