2016年3月9日水曜日

Tokyo walker

I walked around Tokyo Marunouchi, Ginza, Nihonbashi and Tsukiji area for 2 nights three days.
It was really renewal and renovated everywhere.
Marunouchi is constructed with underground walkways from Tokyo station to extended area to Ohtemachi.
Ginza is prosperous with foreign travelers shopping course especially Chinese big shoppers.
Nihonbashi is refreshed with
" Coredo " buildings by developers and the old traditional area become modern artistic area.
Tsukiji is said to be the kitchen of Tokyo and the main market is to move to Toyosu this year. There are still big attractions for visitors to get fresh food.
Tokyo is now growing to be more attractive for tourists from overseas. Moreover the next Olympic will be held, so enormous money and manpower are pouring to it.
I felt that energy and power there.
The never sleeping town would be too tough to spend all life.













COREDO

7 件のコメント:

  1. I'd like to walk around Tokyo Marunouchi, Ginza, Nihonbashi and Tsukiji area, too.
    When I was young, I have eaten a Sushi at Tsukiji area on my way home from company. The fish of Tsukiji restaurant was very delicious.
    I will never forget that's taste. I'd like to go to Tsukiji someday.
    I think that You are very happy.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I couldn't eat sushi or any other food because it was very crowded and a long que so I couldn't wait for the turn by myself, instead I bough some fancy goods or omiyage groceries. And moreover I don't think it would not be delicious than our Toyama sushi.

      削除
  2. I think so, too. Long time ago, sushi of Tsukiji was very taste.
    But Toyama supermarket has "asatore" fishes now.
    You are right.

    返信削除
  3. You spend a very energetic this Tokyo trip, didn't you?
    I also visited Tokyo in January this year. I was not able to walk around here and there, but I realized the splendor of Tokyo by touring the Tokyo aboard the Hato bus.
    But, I don't think to want to live in Tokyo.
    I think Toyama living now is to be the place of "there's no place like home."

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Indeed you live in the paradise with abundant of nature and natural taste in Toyama.

      削除
  4. I don't go to Tokyo for two years.
    At that time, I ate lunch in Tsukiji because I had something to do in Ginza.
    Though I heard it's a good shop, I thought that "kaiten sushi" of Toyama was more delicious so that you said.

    By the way,
    It raining cold rain.
    Various flowers bloom in the planter.
    A begonia, a pansy, a viola, a crocus, etc..
    They will be waiting for spring.
    When I read the diary, it seems last year was cold until end of the March.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It seems cold back these days. As you say it's usually cold again until the end of March...

      削除

Please send a comment