2017年1月26日木曜日

Be aware of virus mails

One of friends is in trouble with having a computer problem. She suddenly can't open the usual startup nor get any mails which would be possibly served.
She just asked me how to recover computer problems but I'm far away from her in the different prefecture right now so I just told her how she gets a gateway to solve the problem such as setting to other device to get mails so far.
But I found the alarm by the National Police Agency that virus mails are sent and spread recently. So I advised her to clean the server and ask professionals immediately.

Be aware of virus mails



8 件のコメント:

  1. Your advice is correct answer.
    We cannot do anything if we cannot start PC.
    I changed my mail-adores, so strange mail don't come my PC.
    But I'd like to be careful when I start PC.
    I throw away the strange mail to trash can.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. There're lots of suspicious mails and phone calls at home. I don't open nor answer for either unknown temptations.

      削除
  2. P.S. maybe I had a cold, so I'm going to absent tomorrow class.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Sorry to hear! Please take a good care.

      削除
  3. I am wary of virus e-mails, too.
    Though my PC is installed antivirus software, the first work of starting my daily personal computer is to check the e-mail and delete the suspicious e-mail.
    Every day, my PC receive dozens of e-mails, but I delete most of them except acquaintances or reliable sender.
    By the way, my PC had freezed a few years ago and brought in it to a professional shop.
    According to the diagnosis, freezing of PC was caused with a virus infection and continuation of an excessive work such as video editing on PC.
    For me now, PC is an indispensable item, so I want to pay close attention.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It comes to be very tricky of fraudulent conducts, so we need to be wiser as well as paying much attention.

      削除
  4. I rarely open my PC email.
    I check only when I apply for items such as goods and see the reply.
    My daily life has many analog part.

    today was bright, warm and good feeling.
    It was a precious day.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It was a really beautiful fine day today. Although it was still cold outside, driving in a car was very comfortable.

      削除

Please send a comment