2014年1月18日土曜日

A funny reuse

I usually use a clip to tie my hair. The other day I lost a new pin to tie my hair up. I was very regretful to have lost the one which I just bought recently.
I felt lost and didn't want to buy a new one but instead of it I arranged to try another item to make my hair up.
I used a small stick of ear cleaner to put my hair tied. It was useful to help it.
No need to buy another new pin.
I'm really satisfied with the reused item.
I'd like to find funny things in my life!




4 件のコメント:

  1. I saw actual thing in the classroom yesterday.
    But I did not notice at all until one classmate point out because it was quite naturally.
    I admire with your witty idea.

    By the way, it was very cold today, but it was sunny and very good weather.
    I walked 15 kilometers to "spa Fukumitsu Iozen Nukumorinosato" from JR Fukuno station at the regular meeting of the walking club, and enjoyed the hot springs after walk.
    In addition, I will enjoy "a day spa" at old man meeting of town tomorrow.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. "A day spa " seems nice in such cold days!

      削除
  2. What's a pretty clip! A clip decorated with pierced earring is prettier.
    It's a good idea to reuse a small stick of ear cleaner.
    It looks very good on you.
    "Kanzashi" in Japan was used for a stick of ear cleaner when it was made.
    Now it remains in the design.
    Would you use colorful chopsticks ?
    It will be better to decorate it with a pierced earring, a pendant and a strap.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yeah...colorful chopsticks would be nice for Kanzashi. I'd like to find good one in my drawer.

      削除

Please send a comment