2014年1月25日土曜日

Peaceful last moment

Shozo ,the father-in-law of Meiko has passed away this morning program.
I was really impressed with the words of the two Shozo and Shizu before the moment of his leaving.

" You've lived through full of good and bad in your life, so it's a draw."

" Indeed, I'm full and appreciate everything, Gochisosan."

His peaceful ending of the life is significant for the word "Gochisosan". I'm very inspired with the word not only for the food but also for the life.
I'm sure each life would be fulfilled and satisfied with peaceful ending such as "Gochisosan."





2 件のコメント:

  1. I have not seen the "Gochisosan" too much, but I saw today's when I go to the starting point of the walking by TV of the car.
    I was also impressed with the conversation of Shozo and Shizu before the moment of his leaving.
    I think its words is very deep meaning, and suggest a desirable way of life to us.
    I also hope to be in the life of this word as just before the moment of my leaving.

    返信削除

Please send a comment